With the modular platform MyWebDepot, your specific needs in the areas of investment advice, fund and insurance sales and portfolio management can be covered efficiently and effectively. Our team offers you the data you need on a daily basis – always up-to-date and thoroughly analyzed.
You obtain the MyWebDepot modules and services you want, which can be largely customized to your individual layout and needs. MyWebDepot helps you comply with the latest regulatory requirements with a coordinated reporting system and additional monitoring capabilities. Every day, we take care of loading the transaction and position data needed by our clients from over 70 custodian banks, investment companies and fund platforms into our platform automatically. We evaluate this data with the latest market prices and closely monitor the processes for our clients. Further interfaces can be established at short notice thanks to our APIs. MyWebDepot is operated in our highly secure data centers and made available to our clients for use as a web service. With this setup, you can focus entirely on your core competencies.
MyWebDepot is a comprehensive software solution for the financial industry.
The modules offer the following features:
- Clear dashboard at all levels of your sales structure
- Centralized management information module for analyzing portfolio business
- Dashboard for a quick and comprehensive overview of holdings and client assets
- Securities account overviews, transaction lists
- Sample securities accounts
- Limit functions
- Securities database with all legally required documents (factsheets, annual/semi-annual and quarterly reports)
- Document management
- Video and text chat
- Taping function
- Electronic signature
- Asset class monitoring
- Portfolio analyses
- Robo advisor
- Favorites list, model portfolios, investment proposals
- Onboarding consulting modules
«MyWebDepot is the result of more than 20 years of market experience and development. The SaaS solution is being constantly adapted to current and contemporary technical and regulatory requirements.»Send E-Mail
Client Lifecycle Management
Get your clients on board: from individuals to business clients. You can enter your clients in the system with clearly structured input forms and simultaneously create an investor profile for subsequent advisory purposes.
- Client profiling
- Appropriateness test
- Risk capacity
- Target market comparison
- Sustainability preferences (ESG)
Based on the investor profile from onboarding, the system guides you through the consultation.
- Single investment – savings plans – withdrawal plans
- Advice on individual securities
- Standardized or tailored asset management
- Optimization of existing portfolios (portfolio business)
- Form filling and direct integration with selected custodian banks and fund platforms via API
- Ex-ante cost reporting
- Electronic signature
- Video and text chat
MyWebDepot wealth documentation, produced in the financial service providers’ own corporate design, allows the clients’ consolidated assets to be illustrated in graphical form. The wealth report is generated in the client’s own language and contains all of the desired overviews, including details of individual positions and transactions. All documents are stored in the Docubox and are therefore directly accessible to the client as well.
- Extensive selection of standard reports
- Custom reporting according to client specifications
- Ex-post fee reports
- Choice of reporting language (German, English, Spanish, more)
- Choice of reference currency
- Transmission to third-party systems (CRM, print shop)
With client access, you can offer transparency and an additional service in your field of business. Your client has 24/7 access to their own dashboard showing all information related to their investment. Through this dashboard, you can also communicate with them via video or text chat, exchange documents or easily provide them with a daily-updated overview of their assets.
With over 70 interfaces to fund platforms and banks in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, client portfolios are updated daily.
You can find an overview here (DE).
Loss threshold monitoring
With this service, you can keep an eye on your clients’ asset management 24/7/365 and comply with the mandatory 10% loss threshold introduced by MiFID II in 2018. Depending on the risk orientation, we can define additional supplementary thresholds.
The system alerts you when the loss thresholds are reached and, after being approved, an automated process starts to inform the client accordingly. Our system ensures compliance with the obligation to notify loss thresholds, which is also part of the annual audit required under the German Securities Trading Act (WpHG).